Welcome to the official (ish) blogger for Flash Fiction Month! This website has been created to host any flash fiction that is written during the course of the month, and anyone that has a Google account can sign on and post their work here. This is the first year that we've had a designated blog, so lets make it worthwhile. Good luck, folks!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Cassius from bondage shall deliver Cassius -and return him.

And for some time, this marker was left at the place of his suicide. It read:

Here the remains of Cassius do lay
Let them be -the dead hath buried the dead.
In the games of thrones where men briefly play
Only the birds remain happily fed.

3 comments:

  1. I actually read this a couple times, and tried to remember which legend I was reading. Then I remembered that it was written by you. You really captured the tone of the age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it was fun to write again. The last sentence was thrown together, though. I was in a hurry. If I ever write it again, I will definitely change that part.

    ReplyDelete